Stakeholders & Partners
Stakeholders are indispensable to the National Dialogue process and a fundamental part of its structure. South Sudan has relied on these key partners to form, fund, implement, and champion the National Dialogue. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has played an instrumental role in the structure and design of the National Dialogue process.
In the interests of transparency, we would like to single out Japan for its generous financial funding of the National Dialogue process.
Both the Government of South Sudan and the SPLM-IO are important stakeholders.
International NGOs and Other Partners
- Republic of South Africa
- Arab Republic of Egypt
- Tunisia / Tunisia National Dialogue
- USIP (United States Institute of Peace)
- UNHCR (United Nations High Commission on Refugees)
- The African Union
- IGAD (Intergovernmental Authority on Development)
National NGOs, CSOs, and Other Partners
- Women’s Parliamentary Caucus
- South Sudan Council of Churches
- Islamic Council
- King of Azande and Cholo
- Farmers Union
- South Sudan Committee for National Healing, Peace and Reconciliation