National Dialogue News Round-up, Oct. 9th 2017
9th October 2017
Here’s a summary of some of the most recent developments from the National Dialogue process. There is a collective feeling that the National Dialogue is gaining steam and these events reflect that.
- Here in Juba Capital City, the National Dialogue subcommittee for HQ had consultations the various women groups here in Juba.
- Elsewhere, In South Africa, the Deputy President yesterday opened a retreat organized by the South African Government to share their experiences with the SSND Steering committee.
- The Delegation headed by the Co-Chair, Hon Angelo Beds handed to the Deputy President of South Africa their first report written by the Rapporteur, Dr. Bona Malual.
- UNMISS agreed to transport the subcommittee for Northern Bahr El Ghazal in three shifts, that is: on October 13th, 16th & 18th.
- UNMISS agreed to Transport the Subcommittee for Upper Nile to Malakal but not to Renk.
- Dr. Francis Mading Deng has published a new book ” CONCEPTUAL REFLECTIONS” about South Sudan National Dialogue. The book is now in circulation.